3 May 2008

Comments Always Welcome

I have been told by some of my friends that they would comment on my blog, but they find the process confusing. In order to try and simplify it I thought I would give some basic instructions.

  • Click on “comments” at the end of the post and you will go directly to the comments section.
  • Type your comment under the title “Leave your comment”.
  • Fill in the Word Verification section.
  • To publish your comment you need to choose an identity. You do not have to have a Google account to comment. To comment without signing in just click on Anonymous. Even though you sign in anonymously you can always leave your first name and blog link in your post. Linking to your blog is welcomed on my site. I love to see what others are doing.
  • If you choose to sign in to Google then readers can click on your name and it will bring them to your blog or profile page. This is a good way to get exposure for your blog.

Some blogs don’t allow anonymous comments, but I allow it on my blog. I want it to be easy for people to talk back.

Patricia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trying out the comment feature to see how it works.

Patricia Robb said...

See I told you it was easy...

Patricia