18 April 2008

Good Boss/Bad Boss

I found an interesting post on Anita Bruzzese's blog 45 Things. She wrote an article called Your Success is Tied Directly to the Boss. Click here to read the article. It is an interesting read. She suggests that if you have a bad boss you could be putting your career at risk.

Fortunately, I have always gotten along well with my bosses, but I have known people who have had difficult working relationships and it hasn't been pretty. Going to work is hard enough on some days without having a difficult boss to work for. As Ms. Bruzzese suggests in her first paragraph, when someone says they love their job it is most likely because they have a great boss. I agree. I think when you have respect for your boss it makes it more enjoyable to go to work each day.

No comments: