29 September 2008

Cystic Fibrosis

Hello Readers,
My great nephew Owen has recently been diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis. He is just eight months old and will have a lifetime of treatments ahead of him. What I wasn't aware of was the many changes the family will have to make to their home to make it habitable for young Owen. I am planning a local fundraiser to help the family with the costs on November 15th, but of course it will be in Ottawa, Canada and I know most of you are elsewhere.
In the meantime, I have decided to donate the royalties on any sales of my book to the Canadian Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. They raise funds for research and to support Cystic Fibrosis clinics. For more information on Cystic Fibrosis please click here. Donation information is also available if you are interested in making an online donation directly to the Foundation.
My book is currently available on Amazon. Please click here for Canadian orders and here for the States and other countries.

Thanks,

Patricia