9 October 2010

Everyday Office Heroes Contest

Hi everyone,

Contests are always fun and this one sounds like it could be interesting.  I'm sure we all have some office stories to tell and if you can win some money too, well that makes it even more interesting.  So put your thinking caps on and check it out at this website: http://www.accoheroes.com/

If you are like me, you need to read some of the other stories just to get your creative juices flowing and there are some posted on the site just for that purpose.

Patricia

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just found this blog today,
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I am an executive assistant and (was not trained)... so looking through all the posts this is already so helpful.
Now I don't have to re-invent the wheel.
WOW, I am so grateful that you have put his together!

Patricia Robb said...

That is great! It is for people like you that I write the blog, just so you won't have to re-invent the wheel.

Also, I have had such great support over the years from colleagues sharing tips and ideas and that has made me a better admin, so I wanted to do the same for others.

Patricia