27 September 2010

I love getting free things, don't you?

I especially like it when the item is useful. I was asked to try out the Dymo 260P Label Maker and by doing so I got to keep it. I immediately brought it to the office to put it to good use.

There are so many uses for it and I especially like the fact that it is a hand-held device and very easy to use. Even I didn’t have any problems making a label and that was before I read the instructions.

The Dymo machine has certainly come a long way. I remember back in the old days using the punch type Dymo. It was in demand even back then. I recall one of the secretaries in our department created a sign-up sheet to use it, but also to ensure we got it back. We all needed something we wanted to label.

Now it is even easier to use with professional looking labels for use on your files, organizing the supply cabinet or in a publication room to put labels so you can easily find what you are looking for. Another thing I found useful is to put a label on the wires that come out of my computer that I can never remember which one is for what. It makes it easier when you need to unplug one of them to know what you are unplugging.

I also like the fact that you don’t have to waste a whole sheet of labels when you just want one and because they are water resistant, the ink won’t smudge.

I would definitely recommend the Dymo 260P Label Maker for any office and the fact that I get to keep this one -- bonus!

No comments: